Destination Wellbeing – Health Evolution
Presenter: Emma Lane
Did you know…
- Inflammation is at the root of all modern diseases, from cardiovascular disease to autoimmune disease to cancer to arthritis
- Fatigue, weight gain, and low energy are symptoms of mitochondria dysfunction which can easily be addressed and resolved with DW principles
- To find out the correct amount of water to drink daily, take your weight in kg’s and multiply by 0.033
- The DW 5 key happiness skills will give you the tools to create emotional balance for yourself and your clients
- Studies have shown that heart disease is associated with Cr, Cu, Se, K, and Mg mineral deficiencies. In 1990 mineral levels dropped below 4mg per 100g of food, and the rate of heart disease has increased 412.3% since
Want to find out more?
Exclusive to Integrative Health Education. Destination Wellbeing® – Health Evolution is a three-day course that introduces Emma Lane’s holistic approach to creating true and sustainable wellbeing.
Emma Lane, ND
“I believe in creating wellness through education and that practitioners are obliged to teach as well as give remedies. A cure is a removal of symptoms and any good practitioner is capable of that, however creating wellbeing is not just the absence of symptoms, it is achieving optimal health, function and wellbeing in the individual so they are able to live the life they desire. Real healing is the self-care a person consciously does on the spiritual, mental, emotional and physical levels. Destination Wellbeing® is my approach to achieve this.” Emma Lane, ND, Naturopathic Nutritionist
Developed over 20 years of practicing as a naturopath, nutritionist and functional exercise specialist, Destination Wellbeing® teaches practitioners how to take their clients on a journey to improve every aspect of their wellbeing. Practitioners will learn tried and tested effective techniques that are not generally utilised in the health industry giving them ways to differentiate themselves and get ahead of the competition. Taking principles from many healing methodologies, from naturopathy through to Chinese medicine, practitioners will learn many tried and tested techniques to help stop the formation of ‘dis-ease’ in the body that can ultimately lead to disease. In this three-day course Emma Lane, will share her extensive knowledge including:
- The true meaning of wellbeing;
- The disease process;
- Knowledge of the body as a cybernetic system and how this operates as an individual, whole and integrated system and when, if we neglect any one of these over a period of time, it will lead to disease;
- How the 12 pillars of wellbeing affect overall wellbeing, including nutrition, energy creation, chronic stress, me time, relationships, movement and emotional balancing;
- How to identify and recognise the symptoms of imbalance in all 12 pillars;
- Identify mind and body imbalances and what the driving pillar of imbalance is;
- Tried and tested tools and techniques that can be used straight away to effectively rebalance the imbalanced pillars of wellbeing and help stop the formation of dis-ease in the body, and ultimately disease;
- How to encourage long-term, lifestyle changes with your clients so they experience real and sustainable benefits.
- How to use Emma’s unique Destination Wellbeing©evaluation system, which will enable you to accurately assess a clients current level of overall wellbeing in both mind and body.
- Learn healing techniques and approaches that create powerful positive change in clients wellbeing and life.
In addition to helping clients, the knowledge gained will help practitioners to make the right choices for their own health.
“Having worked in the Health and Wellness field for over 28 years and having spent much time and investment in furthering my knowledge and skills I can share with you that Emma’s course – Destination Wellbeing: Health Evolution is not only different to any other course I’ve attended, but also simply, so amazingly practical.
You’ll be presented with a positively worded x 12 questionnaires, which assisted me personally and my clients in gaining clarity as to which field or ‘spoke of the wellness wheel’ needs to be addressed first.
I’ve undertaken x 3 CHEK HLC II and x 1 CHEK HLC III courses and I can tell you they are very different in their applications and processes to Destination Wellbeing.
I love the fact that with Emma’s Destination Wellbeing course one can succinctly choose which questionnaires to use and to methodically map out accurately where one is or ones client and what the next step is.
I’ve discovered that when I worked proactively on my Detox and Energy Balance Mapping, the signs and symptoms went away and I became more centred in my Destination Wellbeing. My focus and energy levels were enhanced after only one week.
With one specific client it was easy to see where they were and what needed to be addressed to bring about their own balance and homeostasis. Self-Purpose Mapping was key. Once they gained an understanding to their maximum potential, many of their other cybernetic symptoms were reduced.
I highly recommend any Doctor, Health Professional or indeed any person just interested in their own wellbeing to complete this structured empowering Destination Wellbeing course, it truly is a vitality and wellness investment and the ‘side effects’ to following the course is an enhanced quality of life.” Magnus A. L. Mulliner B.Sc (Hons)., M.Sc., CMTA II., CHEK HLC III
Fatigue, digestive ailments, mood imbalances, poor exercise gains and recovery, inflammation and pain disorders or disrupted sleep patterns – these are just some of the most common reasons patients visit a holistic health practitioner. Stress, modern diets, lack of time and environmental issues can all unbalance us both physically, mentally, and emotionally. It can take many years for an imbalance in the body to manifest. The body is a whole system of different systems, however if we neglect any one of these, over a period of time, it can lead to disease. Ultimately degenerative disease is preventable and this three-day course is the missing link to help your clients achieve long-term health and wellbeing. Each day will be packed with information attendees will be taught how to utilise tests and questionnaires to map their own and their clients’ wellbeing. Course attendees will be taught how to use Emma’s unique Destination Wellbeing© evaluation system which will enable them to accurately assess a client’s current level of overall wellbeing in both mind and body. Within each section practitioners will be given tools to resolve the identified drivers of dis-ease. Emma Lane will clearly show practitioners how to use these healing techniques/approaches to guide and create the powerful, positive change within the client’s wellbeing and life.
1. What is wellbeing? 2. Nutrition mapping 3. Digestive mapping 4. Energy creation and balance mapping
5. Stress management mapping 6. ‘Me time’ mapping 7. Mindfulness mapping 8. Respiratory mapping 9. Emotional balancing mapping
10. Movement mapping 11. Detoxification mapping 12. Relationships mapping 13. Self-purpose mapping 14. Learn how to pull it all together with safe, effective, and easy to apply tools
Help your clients reach their Destination Wellbeing®.
By the end of the three-day course attendees will have:
- Mapped their own wellbeing using the ‘wellbeing mapping’ approach;
- Studied 12 pillars of wellbeing, how they inter-relate, common problems and solutions;
- Learnt how to create an action plan to address the areas of wellbeing that require more attention;
- Gained new ideas and tools to encourage and engage clients to make positive changes that will become new, long-term lifestyle habits;
- Gained a truly comprehensive approach to wellbeing creation that has been tried and tested over many years of practice by a leading naturopath.
If you are a practitioner working with clients, this course will provide you with an easy to implement toolbox of information, tips and techniques which you use immediately with your clients to get true, lasting results.